This Scholarship program covers:
- Academic and residential fees
- Book allowance and out of pocket.
- Leadership training and limited Internship (If candidate maintains excellent academic standard and need is demonstrated)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 3rd November, 2017
Eligible Countries: Ghana
Eligible Field of Study: BA Computer Science and any of the following BSc Applied Sciences:
School of Engineering:
1. Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
2. Bachelor of Science in Material Science and Engineering
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
1. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
2. Bachelor of Science in Earth Science
3. Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of Ghana
- be a Level 100 student.
- be able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- have maintain a 2.5 CGPA
- have obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE.
- be studying BA Computer Science or Basic Applied Sciences in the following areas: BSc in Information Technology, Material Science and Engineering, Earth Science, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
How To Apply: Interested candidates should download and submit a completed GE- FUND SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM with the required essays, a copy of candidates academic records (WASSCE grades), letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
The following are Examples of documents that can be used to support this application:
• Official pay slip or payroll record of parents/guardians or the applicant.
• Recent school receipts/ bills of siblings of school going age.
• Tax return receipts– IRS, VAT, tabletop hawking receipts, etc.
• Birth Certificates (of siblings).
• Death Certificate or Burial permit (in case of death of a parent).
• Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
• Bank Statements / Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
• SSNIT contribution statements.
• Money transfer receipts.
• National Health Insurance receipts (showing premium paid).
• Evidence of other dependents of parents/guardians.
• Any other supporting documents that you believe will assist in the processing, of your application.
• High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
• West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
• University Acceptance Letter
• Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
• Confirm That you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program
All applications should be sent to
The Students Financial Aid Office
No. 11 East Legon –
Main Campus behind the College of Agriculture and Consumer Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information